Hi so mom inspired me to start a blog also. I don't know how often I will go on it but I hope often. Nothing really exciting is going on in my life right now. i get up at 530 in the morning to get ready for class. Then i go to class, come home and then go to work most days :) Not much being a 18 year old.
My newest adventure that I want to embark on is moving up to Bellingham in January. I don't know if it will happen but I really want it to. It is going to take a lot of hard work and planning but Im up to the challenge. I hope to go to Whatcom for winter quarter and then transfer to Western spring quarter. So thats my newest adventure. Pray that I can accomplish this because I really feel like that is what I should do next in my life.
Don't we all just love the picture of Matthew and I at my graduation :) I do!
So if you feel like talking with me or checking out what is going on in my life just log on sometimes :)
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Hello
Posted by Pretty in Purple at 9:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hooray! Welcome to the world of blogging! Can't wait to read all about what you're up to!
xoxo
Hey Melanie! Now that you have a blog I expect you to comment on mine! I never know if you guys are even looking at it! There's a lot cute pictures of the boys!
We also hope you come up to Bham in the winter. That would be so fun. We promise to feed you.
Tell Jeanne to read Dave's comment on her blog.
By the way, echo is the name of our blog. This is Amy of Amy and Dave. :)
Post a Comment