CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i got tagged

Tagged

Tagged...six random things about me

*Post the rules on your blog
*Write six random things about yourself
*Tag six-ish people at the end of your post
*Let each person know he/she has been tagged
*Let the tagger know when your entry is up

  1. i have ganglion cysts
  2. i'm named after my grandfather
  3. i love eating plain dill pickles
  4. i own over 40 pairs of shoes
  5. i know almost all every word in Beauty and the Beast
  6. i love cars

people i tag
  • mom
  • amanda
  • christen

1 comments:

Kelsey said...

Hey, I didn't know you had a blog, I just saw it on Amy's blog roll. And I had no idea you had that many pairs of shoes, I'm a little jealous!! :)

If you have time, my blog is kelsey.navasard.com