CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Wow! Time Flys

Wow! Time does fly! I can't believe it is already November!! I don't know if I can handle this? I have way too much stuff to do for it to be this late in the year.

So my life was crazy last week! I had 3 tests and one 5 page paper due. It was crazy.

That is about all the excitement in my life. School and work are my life these days. I have already decided that I will never take a 7am class again. It is too hard for me to get up.

I'm getting really excited to move to Bellingham- if everything works out. I still have a lot to do before then and a lot to plan, but I will make it happen.

Well thats it for now.

1 comments:

"ECHO" said...

nice to see a post on your blog! I used to be really bad about blogging and still am pretty bad about it. Life just gets in the way.
We are excited to have you up here in Bellingham as well. If you need any help at all let me know and I'll see what I can do.