YAY! I got my math test back, and I got an 84%! ( which is really good for me) And I have a 91% in the class, the highest grade I have ever had in a math class! That's my exciting news!
Nice work, you know that makes me happy :-). I just found your blog through Christen's. I'll put you on my reader :-). That's awesome that you are going to move to Bham.
I'm having a great time living Bham. I'm being a grown up and living with 3 of my friends. Going to school, working,hangingout with friends, and spending time with my Paul :)
5 comments:
congrats! All the studying is paying off!
See you this weekend!
Amy
Good for you Melanie! This is Jessica I just found your blog. I hear your moving up this way! That will be awesome. See you soon...
Congrats Mel! There's nothing better than doing well in school. Keep it up! Can't wait to see you!
Nice work, you know that makes me happy :-). I just found your blog through Christen's. I'll put you on my reader :-). That's awesome that you are going to move to Bham.
Ok, we know you got a great score on your test! What else is going on? Update your blog! :)
Amy
I know, I need to update mine, too. :)
Post a Comment