CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 30, 2009

WOW! I'm a slacker!

Hey, so I'm a major slacker! I haven't written in months, not good.
So to catch everyone up I just moved to Bellingham. I'm staying with John and Debbie. I will be starting school at Whatcom next week. My days the last week have been filled with finding my way around Bham again, trying to make friends by going to lots of singles ward activities, and hanging out with the fam. Today I spent a good portion of the day playing donkey kong with Javen- it was fun till my thumbs started to hurt. lol
I know i said this before but I'm going to try to be better at blogging. I'm going to try for atleast once a week, but i can't make any promises.

1 comments:

Christen, Doug and Dillon said...

Well welcome back, but I'm no better so no judgement here! Good luck in school, that's exciting!